Tunnel Time (8bit) Tunnel Time (8bit)

Excellent looping theme! Has that dark and foreboding feeling - like you've just entered a cave that has a lot more to deal with than just zubats.

AlxEllis responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! thanks for listening! :)

Rainbow Generations Inst Rainbow Generations Inst

You did justice to city escape. Very catchy! I'm sure this audio file will be abused on my mp3 player.

Polkawaltzorsmzin Polkawaltzorsmzin

Beautiful melody, loops seamlessly, very catchy! 5 stars well deserved.

sidar-talei responds:

Thanks mate!

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

This is why I love moss 2.

I can't stop playing that game, because the song is so addicting! Man, I love this song, and I am not usually the kind of person that likes this genre of music.

New Wave Kitten is Angry New Wave Kitten is Angry

Amazing.

I love this cover so much. Excellent job.

Black Eyed Peas/Sailor Moon Black Eyed Peas/Sailor Moon

As th villians would say in Sailor Stars...

Beautiful!!!
I have always been a sucker for piano pieces, and this is a beautiful compilation. I have had this looping for the last 20 minutes or so. Favorited/downloaded/5/5!
Thanks for playing this piece on your piano for us to enjoy =]

AznPB - Sailor Moon AznPB - Sailor Moon

Niiiice

At 2:15 It sounds like the beginning of "let the sun shine". I got excited thinking they were going to be combined for a second, but it's ok that they weren't. Very cool nonetheless

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

You killed it...

In a good way! I am very familiar with the original Pokemon Dance Mix, and never liked the vocals. They just tainted the song. Not only did you axe the vocals, (which I appreciate deeply) you revamped the techno mix to something even better than it was before. Amazing.

Jebbal responds:

Aww I'm going to have to disagree here. I would've loved to include the vocals in this song but I couldn't find them anywhere. I like how they sound in the original song! Whether or not they would've fit well with my mix will never be known...

Thanks for the review!

Olivine City - Pokemon [FJ08] Olivine City - Pokemon [FJ08]

Seriously Nostalgic!!!

I love this piece so much, the only thing that I am a little sad about is that it does not loop smoothly. But really, that is nothing. I love it so much, thanks for making this <3

funkyjunky responds:

yer my bad! oh well you im sure it can be made to loop fine...i just got lazy

K7 - China K7 - China

Veyr catchy!

I have this looping on my computer, and I love the 8-bit synth feel to it. I love the transition that occurs about 30 seconds in and gets softer. I do have to say that the pause from :48 to :55 seems a little elongated though, but that is the only thing I don't like. The song is amazing!