Solar City Solar City

Awesome!!!

I love how well integrated the song was, and I liked the color scheme of the entire video. Solar City was reminiscent of Paradigm City in the anime Big O, and it's one of my favorites. Awesome work, and I enjoyed the voice acting :P

Link3Kokiri responds:

Oh damn. I remember seeing an episode of that YEARS ago. I looked so damn cool.

You've reminded me about it, so now I'll need to make sure I watch it! hoho, thanks :]

Sailor Moon !!!!! Sailor Moon !!!!!

what is this?????

I don't understand it. So you replayed shapes again and again and again and attempted to give people seizures. I hear the song and rambling in the background. But where is sailor moon??????

Believe Believe

interesting

I thought it was cool that the video was in japanese. I was not expecting that. I also like how at the end the girl made the fairy that gave her confidence. SOmething that I found really interesting is when the inanimate objects stopped talking, they turned back into their inanimate form. Very well done.

Tunnel Time (8bit) Tunnel Time (8bit)

Excellent looping theme! Has that dark and foreboding feeling - like you've just entered a cave that has a lot more to deal with than just zubats.

AlxEllis responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! thanks for listening! :)

Rainbow Generations Inst Rainbow Generations Inst

You did justice to city escape. Very catchy! I'm sure this audio file will be abused on my mp3 player.

Polkawaltzorsmzin Polkawaltzorsmzin

Beautiful melody, loops seamlessly, very catchy! 5 stars well deserved.

sidar-talei responds: